Roof cleaning with a moss, mould and lichen treatment is a safe and practical long-term solution for the roofs of New Zealand homes. The treatment bonds to the roof surface / coating, inhibiting further growth, and works to the root of lichen and mould, causing it to degenerate and slowly wash away with the weather over the course of 6 to 18 months. Your roof will stay clean for up to 3 years following treatment depending on the surface and surrounding environment and sun exposure.
- The most cost-effective roof cleaning option
- Keeps your roof clean for up to 3 years
- Safer than cleaning your roof by water blasting
- Cleans moss, mould and lichen on your roof to the root
- Requires far less access to the roof and walking over the roof than water blasting
- Roof clean treatments work over 6 to 18 months and clean moss, mould and lichen to the root